Thursday, October 1, 2009

Jackson and I are in Brownwood taking care of Nonnie. The surgery went well...now we are on to the recovery! This morning we had oatmeal and then I made up a batch of Glorious Morning Muffins. Mom says she feels better than she thought she would...she is having a hard time not lifting Jackson!
Today's to do list consists of thank you notes from the funeral, getting Jackson's baby announcements out (yes I know that he is almost 6 months old, but better late than never!), take care of mom, cook dinner, work out, and take care of sweet Jackson! I love my life and continue to be extremely thankful for the opportunity to stay home.
Tigers play tonight! Both JV teams won last night, so Varsity is up next!!! We need a win! 5-0 here we come!
Its is a short post today, but off to get things done!

What's for dinner: Spaghetti and meatballs, salad, and rolls

No comments:

Post a Comment