Tuesday, October 13, 2009

BIG Win!!!


It was a very eventful weekend! Peter's parents and grandparents came to visit us to celebrates Peters birthday. Friday night was Belton Football. We won our 6th game, which makes us 6-0!!! And makes us #1 in the district!!! It was a cool night, but so worth it to watch the Belton Tigers play a great game!


Saturday we did a little bit of shopping and a lot of visiting! After Peter got off from work we went and had dinner at Dead Fish. It was supper yummy...Peter had his massive pork chop and ate every bit of it! Then we had coffee and pound cake with strawberries and whip cream!


Sunday we had a big breakfast. I made a breakfast casserole that I got out of a Southern Living and it was yummy...if I do say so myself! After the casserole we had to have a small piece of cake because it just goes with coffee! After family headed back home I decided that I was going to make a cookie bouquet! I had to run to Michael's to pick up a few things. I got home and made a BHS football bouquet...hoping to sell a few for homecoming!
Also, made a pot of potato soup. We had potato soup and hot ham and cheeses for dinner..YUM! I'm loving the cooler weather, because I love soup!







Jackson and Grandbob

















































Jackson and Daddy at Birthday Dinner































Peek a boo

No comments:

Post a Comment