Friday, January 8, 2010

Let me just tell you that I'm dying without my camera. I'm now kicking myself for not allowing Peter to met my parents in Gatesville to get it. He offered and everything! I didn't realize how much I used it until now when its not here! I will have it next week and I'm excited for it to be here for me to grab!
This week has been challenging, but so good. Adia is very different than Jackson, which is to be expected! It has made me realize just how independent Jackson is and how quickly he has done things. And how MOBILE he is! He is a mess! He is in to everything and can go where ever he wants. I just know that when he gets very quiet he is getting into something! He has been a little bit more clingy this week, he has never had to share my time, my lap, my kisses...well really he has had to share nothing! He is adjusting and he really loves Adia! Every morning we all sit on the floor and play and he comes over and gives her kisses and then goes along about his morning business! He is the cutest boy! I can't remember if I mentioned in the last blog that he is now walking with the help of his walking toy. SCARY! What am I going to do when he is walking!? Its going to be here before I know it!
Last night we went to coach Brewers house for the game. We had lots of good food and fun visiting with everyone. It was a sad game to me, but I have a lot of respect for McCoy and was so proud of how he handled himself!
We are staying here this weekend. This is the last weekend before Winter/Spring sports start for Peter. I'm glad we are going to be here to because of all this cold weather! The only thing that I have to do is go to the grocery store...may get up early in the morning and do that! If I go early maybe there won't be so many crazy people out!
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment