Wednesday, September 29, 2010

So Sorry!

I have done a horrible job keeping up...and there is really no excuse good enough! So, I will take a little while to update on what is going on in our lives.
The week after my last post I went with my mom and dad to see my nanny (my mom's mom). She has stage 4 lung cancer and had been in the hospital. She had come home and I wanted to see her and for her to see Jackson. Little ones always make sick people feel a little better. We had a wonderful time spending time with her. She did well while we were there! Hope to see her again soon!
The next week I started subbing for WeeSchool. The past 3 weeks I have had the 3 year old class...I should state that they have JUST turned 3! They are a lot of fun! The best thing of all is that Jackson gets to go to. So he is getting to be around other kids and he loves it! There is a little girl that he has fallen for and goes up and gives her hugs and loves to sit in her lap...she is also the one that he beat with a toy! That was a sight...this child is just sitting there letting Jackson hit her with a toy. I flip, grab my abusive child, and spank his bottom in front of all the kids! I turn around to find all 8 kids staring at me wide eyed. The little girl is the one to break the silence and says, "He is just a baby, he doesn't know!" My response was that he will learn not to hit other children...I'm sure she understood that... Jackson then had to give her a hug, which he did willingly! Oh, I know that it is the first of many embarrassing moment from my child and I pray that I respond a little better next time, like take him to the bathroom to spank his bottom!
I have 3 more days of WeeSchool, unless they sign me up for more days.
Well, I'm not sure where I have left off on football and I'm sad that I can not give you play by plays of the games that I have missed. But just for an update we are 3-2. We have lost the past 2 games. I will tell you that this past week we made Godley play their game...which is the first time they have had to do that this season! We play Whitney this week and I'm looking forward to Friday night!
Karis is growing quickly! I have 11 1/2 weeks to go. It seems like this pregnancy has flown by, although I'm not complaining. On the other hand, I do not feel ready. I really need to get myself in gear and get some things done! I have to get material picked out for her quilt, I need to sew the quilt, get a stroller, get some shelving in her bedroom, get a diaper bag, and find a dresser/changing table! I guess I will start working on that soon!
Well, Jackson is now up from his nap and it is a little hard to concentrate on my task at hand! So until next time....I promise it will be sooner than later!

No comments:

Post a Comment