Tuesday, September 6, 2011

All New News

Well, after I had Karis I lost touch with blogging. I honestly have had days where I would try to log in and it would never let me...last week I spent time really trying. I did everything that it instructed me to do and still nothing. So tonight I decided to sit down and put in every password that I had ever used...finally took me to a place where I could put in a new email, (for everything was being sent to an account through sprint that I can no longer access) so everything is under Peter email. I thought it was safe...don't see him needing his email for a blog anytime soon!
So, I can't rewind to September of last year because I would bore you all to death...but here is a quick look into the changes of our life!
KARIS ANN MEDLOCK has forever changed our life. She is fiery, as Shalon's dad calls her. She is full of smiles, laughter, and screams! She screams when she is happy, when she's excited, when she wants something, well actually she just screams all the time! Not a crying scream...but a blood curdling I'm being stepped on scream! It's my favorite thing about her, other than her constant smile that is always on her face! And boy does she love her daddy, and boy does he love her! It's the greatest thing in the whole world! Last night Peter and I were playing with the kids and I was going to throw Karis to Peter. I threw her and then counted for him to throw her back, he never let her leave his hands...he said that he just couldn't do that with her. WHAT!?! He would chunk Jackson clear across the pool, but will not take his hands of his girl! I love it!
I have started Crudsader Gymnastics. I have joined with the church in reaching out to our community! I have 5 classes a week with about 32 kids enrolled at this time. I have kids from 3- high school and I love every minute of it! The best thing is that I can talk freely about the love of Christ. I have coached 8 years and this is the first time that I can pray with my kids and witness to them without it being a big deal...I'm actually required to and it doesn't get much better!
I really think those are the only 2 huge changes in our family right now! There are small changes everyday, but that is to be expected!
So here is to a fresh start. I hope to be able to blog weekly, maybe more if I stay organized here at home! Will hopefully figure out how to have pictures of Karis added to our Medlock Adventures Sign!

No comments:

Post a Comment